Or not. It’s the 4th Blogiversary of Ancient Armitage – I’m almost chagrined to say it out loud, because new visitors might wonder if there is any blogger on the premises lately. Some days I wonder myself. Recent events point to a day in the not too distant future where I may again have time, headspace and inspiration all at once, but until then, I thought I might share a highlight reel of the past four years.
- Post of recent interest…no small wonder given the recent classically inspired tweet
- The most visited post of the past year where I spoke my mind about speaking my mind.
- The All-Time most popular post …art history teacher of the world, I AM SO SORRY!
- Favorite post title yet:
5. Favorite Holiday post 2014…15…16…for reasons
6. Favorite ARTSY post.
7. Because THIS really should happen…
These are just a few – that struck me today. If you have a favorite blast from the past, feel free to link it in the comments. Thanks to everyone who has wandered by, read, commented and most of all stuck around – I hope you’ll hang around for more!